* Display the yearly calendar with each number
Commentary on vegetables
- High in iron, potassium and vitamin B1
- A lot of water-soluble dietary fiber, good for relieving constipation and rough skin
- Grain size is uniform and glossy ones are good.
- The color is dark red and uniform is better
How to boil deliciously
- Wash the red beans with water and put them in plenty of water for a night.
- Transfer the soup stock＆Red beans to the saucepan and set it on fire.
- Reduce to low heat when boiling
- Boil while adding water so that the red beans do not come out of the water
- When it reaches the desired hardness, weaken the fire and season
- Boil for a while
- Store in a well-ventilated place because insects are easily attached.
- Add dried chili to get rid of insects
- It is good to seal
- When storing for a long time, store in the refrigerator
- tsubu an
- Red beans
- Red rice
- Boiled food
- sweet bean paste jelly
Food composition table
Per 100g edible portion
Red beans（boiled） whole
|Vitamin E（Tocopherol α）||0.1㎎|
|Dietary fiber(aggregate amount）||8.7ｇ|
Quoted from the Japanese food standard composition table 2015 edition