* Display the yearly calendar with each number
Commentary on vegetables
- Low calorie and rich in minerals and dietary fiber
- When sun-dried, the umami ingredient is about 10 times
- Choose a surface with no scratches, roundness, thick and short shaft.
- There is fungus bed cultivation, log cultivation
- The cultivation is almost pesticide-free and there is no worry about dust and insects
- “Vitamin D” increases when exposed to ultraviolet rays
Good things to eat together
- Beautiful skin effect = burdock, carrot
- Blood circulation promotion＝kelp, spinach
- Aging prevention = sesame, Squash
- Hypertension prevention = Celery, squid, octopus
- Put it in a plastic bag and store it in the vegetable room
- As it is easy to lose freshness, cut it into a size that is easy to eat and freeze it.
- When frozen, umami components are more likely to come out.
- Grilled food
- Boiled food
- Fried food
Food composition table
Per 100g edible portion
|Vitamin E（Tocopherol α）||–|
|Dietary fiber(aggregate amount）||4.4ｇ|
Quoted from the Japanese food standard composition table 2015 edition