Types of 「soy sauce」
- Light color soy sauce
- Soy sauce
- Full-bodied soy sauce
- Refermented soy sauce
- White soy sauce
- Fish soy sauce
- It is used for sashimi noodle soy sauce, rice crackers etc.
- It is used for coloring sauces and dishes.
- Because it is thick compared to soy sauce, be careful of overuse
- Soy sauce is made with soybeans, wheat, salt and koji, but the “Full-bodied soy sauce” is made with soybean, salt and koji.
- Mainstream production method that kept wheat to emphasize scent.
- Domestic production is about 2% of total soy sauce.
- Soy sauce that is popular in the Chubu region mainly in
- Aichi Prefecture.
- It gets reddish when heated.
- Temari soy sauce is aged for about 3 years (about 1 year for soy sauce)
- Many flavor ingredients obtained from soy protein
Tbsp / teas weight
|T (Tbsp, tbsp)||18g|
- Avoid direct sunlight and store in cool dark place
- After opening, air contacts, oxidation progresses so refrigerator preservation is preferred
- Let it be used as soon as possible after opening (about a month)
- As time goes by, soy sauce falls in flavor and becomes darker
Full-bodied soy sauce（たまり醤油）
Nutrient content of 100 g