A delicious season in Japan
Explanation of vegetables
- “Chocolate vine” eats a white part contained in a purple fruit.
- The dried fruit is said to be effective for prevention of nephritis and stroke.
- It is called Kin Tōuu which dried the part of the crane in the sun
- Purple peel can also be eaten like oil and tempura.
- Put in a plastic bag, store in a refrigerator
- Take care not to scratch it
- Since mature “Chocolate vine” does not last for a long time, it eats as soon as possible.
Nutrient content of 100 g