* Display the yearly calendar with each number
Commentary on vegetables
- Most of the products in circulation are fungus-bed cultivated and natural products are not widely available.
- The season for natural products is from September to November, but cultivated items are available all year round.
- “Wooden cultivation” allows you to enjoy the taste close to natural products (season is from September to November)
- The surface is covered with sticky mucin (water-soluble and weak to heat)
- Wash quickly and keep heating to a minimum
- Choose a thing that is not open
- Contains calcium, iron, copper, magnesium
- Choose one that is thick and that has the same size and color.
Good things to eat together
- Digestion promotion = radish
- Skin beautifying effect = shirasu, beef stripe, chicken skin
- Aging prevention = Cucumbera,Wax gourd
- Stamina enhancement = Tofu, Okra, Chinese yam
- Eat early because pain is early
- Put it in a plastic bag and store it in the refrigerator
- The roots can be cut, subdivided and stored frozen.
Food composition table
Per 100g edible portion
|Vitamin E（Tocopherol α）||–|
|Dietary fiber(aggregate amount）||2.8ｇ|
Quoted from the Japanese food standard composition table 2015 edition